Amy Votta, APRN
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse located in Naples, FL
Amy Votta is a Board Certified Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner. She has been providing healthcare and health education for women of all ages in Naples and Southwest Florida since 2000 and has been with Dr. Zlobl’s practice since 2009. Her desire to improve women’s health motivated her to become a Nurse Practitioner. Her educational background has allowed Ms. Votta to pursue a field that she is passionate about while providing education focusing on women’s wellness.
- Women’s healthcare including hormone therapy, vulvar dermatology and adolescent reproductive health.
- Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1999 summa cum laude
- LeMoyne College, Syracuse, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, 1989
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Master of Science in Nursing, 2000
- State University of New York at Cortland
- Master of Science in Health Education, 1991
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health: 2000